Are you passionate about what you do?
Passionate is defined as showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief.
They’re leaders, entrepreneurs, business owners, and people like you and me who care about something specific. Passionate people have an incredible opportunity to pursue their passions right now and win BIG.
Here are a few ways to see if you are genuinely passionate about something:
- You are excited to wake up and start your day.
- You can’t stop thinking about it.
- You light up when you talk about it.
- You are always learning or thinking of ways to make it better.
- You seem to always talk about it with your family, friends, or peers.
- You find yourself daydreaming about where it will take you.
- You are willing to sacrifice comfort or other endeavors to make it happen
- You pour your whole self into it.
- You invest your time and money into it.
- You get a deep sense of meaning and fulfillment while working on it.
- You lose track of time while thinking about it or working on it.
- You don’t get swayed by negativity or the challenges involved.
- You get a feeling that it is what you should focus on.
- You keep trying even after you fail, or things don’t go right.
- You are always thinking about how you will get to the next level.
- You want to keep going even if there is little to no financial reward.
- You inspire others through your Passion.
- You receive recognition for your hard work and Passion.
- You have no regrets about pursuing it or making it your thing.
- There is no other place you’d rather be.
I believe Expertise + Passion = Unstoppable Ability.
You can accomplish a lot with skills, but those who combine their expertise with their passion seem to have a little more grit than the rest.
If you are passionate about something specific, I encourage you to pursue with all that you are. Now it the right time!
I am an executive coach and brand marketing consulting who helps leaders and businesses get value-focused, grow, and better connect through their brand. If you are passionate about what you do and want to realize your potential, I would love to have a conversation and see if we’re a good fit.Do it with passion or not at all. Click To Tweet